Kamis, 20 Januari 2011

THAT'S WHAT FRIENDS ARE FOR

Keep smilin', keep shinin'
Knowin' you can always count on me, for sure
That's what friends are for
For good times and bad times
I'll be on your side forever more
That's what friends are for
Well, you came and opened me
And now there's so much more I see
And so by the way I thank you
Whoa, and then for the times when we're apart
Well, then close your eyes and know
These words are comin' from my heart
And then if you can remember, oh
Keep smiling, keep shining
Knowing you can always count on me, for sure
That's what friends are for
In good times, in bad times
I'll be on your side forever more
Oh, that's what friends are for


Several days ago, I felt unwell, got sick…just lay down on my bed, I was attacked by flu, headache, cough and high fever,

Automatically, I can’t rest peacefully at that time,
Actually, I just can felt that sign (the sign going to sick) on Tuesday, I woke up a little bit too late from I used to wake, yeah…because on that day is free day so I think, I just can sleep longer than I used to do,
Hmmm,,,at least I woke up at 9.30 am at that morning, because I realize that I have an appointment with my new friend, so I have to prepare myself well.

One of my bad habit  is, if I wake up too late…automatically I will attack by flu along the day, my nose will be sneezing all the day, and I need more tissue to wipe away that’s ‘fucking’ sneeze…(sorry!!)
Yeah, I have already done my experiment about it, and it always happen in week end. Why must week end bro? yeah, because in week end time , I always wake up late…hahahaha
And from “that’s” my usually experience, this sneezing only defend just for one day, because based on my experience as well, I can handle it all. Tomorrow will be better, I will recover in the next day, by taking a pill, have a cup of hot tea and have a bowl of hot soup (possible to exchange it with hot instant noodle).
But, now is different,

It doesn’t work beib!!

After back from meet my friend, at 05.00 pm, directly I get my pill ‘de***gen’, because as long as I met my friend…I feel really…really uncomforted! My nose makes me sick…
Bro, I tell you…since I back to my homey room,, I feel such as I lost my energy, my stamina has drop! Even for do Sholat…I couldn’t stand perfectly, so I just do my worship by sit on the floor, feeling weak at that time.
So, after I do my pray…I just lay my head and my body on my bed, try to take a rest…
In fact, at that time my friend, Fakhrul invite me to hang out at PIM pujasera market, but I think I would rather to take a rest, and told him that I was sick.

 Damn!!! In a minutes my body temperature getting high! I think it almost reach 40O degrees.
Even when refi invite me to take a dinner, I must reject it again…because I have no power remains, at least I just boiled an instant noodle in my own room and after finish having a diner, I go bed directly.

Oh gosh, even though, I go sleep earlier about 07.00 pm, but I can’t sleep well…
My body condition is not really well, that’s make me wake up frequently in the night, not less than 5 times I wake up. At 10.00 o’clock, 00.00 o’clock, 01.00 am, 03.00 am, 04.15 in early morning… even I have a chance to update my status on facebook, to kill the time, and my status was : 

“Can’t sleep 2nite, got fever :’( “

Hahaha…looks like “curhat”, (halo…what is ‘curhat’ in English, please let me know!)
When I wake up at 00.00 am, I feel like “wayfarer” in a hot desert, nowhere to go, don’t know what to do…feel very thirsty, no water in my water dispenser, “it’s empty!

I try to send a message to Muhammad Refi, I used to call him “refi”, I ask to him a “sanmol” tablets, because he noticed me to ask to him if I need it sometime, and I am sure he still wake up at that time…his habitual, he like watching football match late at night or just make a phone call with his girlfriend. (hehehe, ^.^v)

Refi is my closest friend in dormitory, the only one person who has same degree with me, we used to have a dinner together, shopping, go to laundry and go to medan together, we often spend time together, so I don’t know how, if only he will get married and move to his wife residence. Hufft, it will kill me much!
At around 02.00 am, I try to make a phone call to my friend Fakhrul Aman, I used to call him a “hero”, because he always want to help me, with his own way!…although sometime it seems impossible, and I wonder about his six senses! Because he often can guess what I think in my mind and knowing what done in me! So I am sure at this time he could help me as well.

He didn’t pick up my phone call, yeah…I realize it, and it’s too late at night. I try to close my eyes again.
Heeyy, guys! Refi just reply my message at 03.00 am in early morning and said
Do you still need sanmol?”,

but it doesn’t matter than NO at all, so he came to my room at that time, hufft, I just thanks god, because he still willing to take it to my room, that’s too kind of him…he is a black sweet tall man of my friend.
After we talked for a few minutes, I told him to back to his room, because tomorrow he must go to office, I don’t want he come late to the office only because of me ;)

And at 6.45 am, fakhrul call me back to ask about my called last night, and I told him that I have no water at all in my room, and I got sick! Please buy me some water this afternoon.
And he said OK, he will come to my dormitory at break lunch time, on 12.00 pm.
 In the morning (Wednesday, Dec 8th, 2010), I am absolutely sure that I can’t go to office today.
I call my boss, to ask a permission to not attend the office for one day… and he allows me!
My boss name is Mr. Zulfakri, he is section head in process engineering, a nice leader and smart!

Ok, next step is I must go to hospital, to have some medicine and make a permission letter from doctor.
My company has 1 hospital and 1 clinic, the hospital is located in PIM housing, while the clinic is in Office gate. Actually my home stay is around the hospital, so I’d rather go to the hospital because the distance is shorter.

I call Tata Alfatah, a friend in one dormitory, to accompany me to go to the hospital, because to go by myself is not enough strong for me to do it!
Lucky me, tata want to accompany me, in fact he has just come back from the office, because he is a shift worker in my company, he is an ammonia plant Operator.
So even though he is in high dangerously sleepy, he still willing to accompany me to the hospital,
But, when we arrived at hospital, we just got disappointed, the doctor in hospital didn’t want to check my condition, they said that, I must go to clinic in office, because all data and medical record is available in clinic, hmmm…what a f*ck!!

They don’t consider about another people condition, because actually it’s hard for me to get the clinic in office, I can’t hold on…I have no power remains…but they don’t care about it at all!
Hmm, fortunately, Tata still want to take me to clinic…by his motorcycle he delivered me to clinic in office,
The doctor in charge was dr. Agus, Thanks god, at that time the patience is not too much, still morning I think!

So, I just wait for one patience before me…and then I can come in meet the doctor to check my health.
“You know what guys??!!”
The doctor only checks my tongue, and said that I was attacked by fever.
And as his sympathize, he said that…”hmmm, you must quite hard to swallow meals, mustn’t you?”

That too simple right??

Huftt, and I just give my cynically smile :)
He just gave me a medicine, four kinds of drug!
Then, I left the room as soon as possible.

With all an upset feeling, I go back to dormitory to take a rest again, but before it, we drop in an drug store to take a medicine recipe, I got 4 kinds medicine, I will told you later what is the names of the drug.
Ok, while I’m waiting for my friends (fakhrul and refi) coming, I try to sleep again, because it’s not easy for me to sleep last night.

12:00 pm, my friends fakhrul and refi haven’t came yet,,, I tried to be patience, L
Maybe they take a lunch first, 12.30 pm, the sign of their coming haven’t shown me,..hufft…
At last, at 12.45 pm, both of them came to my room…with smiling. hiks, (smiling in my sorrow)
But, never mind, at least they can help me much…

Fakhrul cooked rice for me, and make clean my room that full of scattered tissue on my floor!
Refi, give a bottle of mineral water for me from his own room, it is possible to go to the market at that time because they must back to the office to work again! As I told you before, my mineral water in dispenser is deadly empty.

The kindness of my friend isn’t enough for that,…

 Mirwan S. Polem, special came to my dormitory room as his back from office, actually he has two intentions come to my room, firstly of course he want to see my condition, and the next purpose is to intervention about my relationship status, hufft, what the hell is going on?

This my funny friend, also help me much in my bad condition, he washed all my dishes, glasses, and any kind of kitchen set, even though before he did that ‘lordly attitude’ he also take a part to finish all meals in my “hamper”, do you know what is hamper??Hamper is similar meaning with rantang!

Hahahahah…

But, never mind…at least my room is looks tidy and cozy now!
At night…

Refi and Fakhrul came to my room again, to accompany me…
Refi help me much in this case, he bought me a gallon of Aqua, hufft…that’s too kind of him (again), for me myself it is too heavy to lift it from ground to upstairs, 19 liters in weight.

But, for refi, it seems too light; he can do it by one hand…hehehe
My fever getting higher, I’m getting confuse! Both refi and fakhrul advice me to go to hospital to have injection, because based on refi experience who have ever attached by fever and high temperature body, he was injected in hospital and getting well in the next day.

But, I try to defend, no need to have injection…I think! Even, they told me to check my blood…whether I indicate a certain disease?
But, I reject it!
I feel upset with the decision I’ve made, in the middle of the night I can’t sleep well again…it’s bothering me much,
So I think, it’s better for me to check my blood in the morning (Dec, 09th 2010)

ooooo

The sun rise from east, but I can’t feel the sun shine…I just sleep on my bad, don’t have a power to stand on m own legs.
But, for knowing what kind of disease attach me, I try to build up my energy, even though it hard for me.
I ride my motorcycle to hospital, wearing my black jacket I go by myself.

Dudes, when I arrived in hospital, and visit to laboratory room, I just get disappointed from them, the worse thing, I was get mad by one of nurse in the laboratory room, 

She told me “you want to check your blood, but it seems you don’t want to check your blood!!!

Heyy, what does it means?  So I said “I don’t understand..”
 
She reply, “You must take a recommendation letter from a doctor”
“oh gosh, where I could find such that letter??”

“from a doctor on duty in clinic!!”

“So, I must go to clinic??”

Damn, guys, it’s quite so far from here, moreover…I am too weak to get there, and it’s impossible I think!
So, I go back from hospital and back to my dormitory…coz I think I’d rather take a rest than go to clinic, that maybe the status still uncertainty. I really feel upset.

In my bedroom, I myself thinking how to get the recommendation letter without do not have to go to clinic that located in office,
I try to ask some help from refi, to go to clinic and meet dr. Agus, because he was the doctor who checked me, and possibility he will give the recommendation letter without I have to be there.
Unfortunately the doctor in charge at clinic wasn’t dr. Agus, but dr. Rachmi, hmmm…I know her very well, and she has ever help me before.

I ask her phone number from Nanda, one of pretty nurse that’s coming to PIM at the same year with me, and then I call dr. Rachmi. I told her about my case and history…and she understand, she told me that she will put the “letter” on the desk at emergency room so that I don’t have to go to office again.

Thanks Lord. 

 Next, I was visited by my buddy, rachmat mustaqim, he came at 12.00 pm, when the office had a break time for lunch.

Again, this my freaky friend help me much…I was sleeping when he knocked my door, I can’t stand up to open the door, so he came in as his own instruction,
I hadn’t take a lunch at that time, and he offer me to serve me…started with take my meal, the rice and it’s dishes, also drinking water, he advise me to take warm water.
He warn me to have a drug as soon as I finish take my lunch, he has prepare everything.
Furthermore, he tried to compress my head, because at that time, my body temperature is quite high, it’s about 40 degrees, I think!

But, unfortunately I don’t have cold water and block ice to compress my fever, so he had an initiative to make his own cold water, he take a water from bathroom and freeze it in freezer of refrigerator include the wet towel…hahaha,
I just check the towel two days later, and it’s completely frozen.

He notice me, if it had already  1 hour, please pull out the basin from freezer and put it on your head..
I just give a little smiling, coz I’m not so sure will do that!
And then, he back to the office, because time has shown 13.00 pm sharp, on my wall.
And now, I am all alone again :(

I try to take a rest for awhile, to stabilized my body..
But I look at a clock on the wall, it’s 2.00 pm, I must go to hospital to check my blood to know what’s wrong with me!
I go to hospital about 2.30 pm. Again, I go with all my power remaining!
But, when I arrived at the door of laboratory, once more, I got very bad services, the senior nurses got angry to me,
She said, “Where were you? Why you come at this time? It’s too late!!”

Subhanallah, I can answer anything… in my heart said that, I will never come to this fu*king hospital again.
Why they treat a sick person like that?? That doesn’t make a sense at all.

Hufft, but I just can smile with all the word that comes out from their mouth, I can do nothing!
I just follow their rule, and hope the check-up process will be finish soon.

Yeah, finally it’s done…and the result will be announced 1 hour later.
I don’t care with the result, I go back directly to my dorm…and will order to refi to take it out when she back home from office.

At least I receive the result of my laboratory diagnose on Friday,
Alhamdulillah I’m getting better at that day, and I can do my weekly worship at Al-Muntaha mosque.
And thanks to Allah that I’m just fine, nothing seriously.

ooooo

I never regret with the pain I’ve got, the “examination” that gave by Allah, because from this test, I know that I still surrounded by a kind friends like you, may Allah bless your life and day. Your attention becomes my spirit to get well soon. I hope this friendship will never end.

But I just disappointed with the management of hospital, hope they can be better for the next service, because all of you given responsible to take care of patience, no matter who the patience is, you must pay attention of them!

FINISH








3 komentar:

  1. padahal kalo ditulis bahasa indo juga bagus..

    pernah baca, kalo lagi demam itu justru seharusnya ngompresnya pake air hangat- bukan air dingin (cold water..)

    coba cek di sini: http://www.tanyadokteranda.com/artikel/2009/11/kompres-hangat-vs-kompres-dingin

    BalasHapus
  2. hehehe,,,makasih ya udah baca dan beri koment,
    iyasih pake bahasa memang lebih tereksplore lagi kata2'a...
    tapi krn jo liat yg visit'a ntah dari mana2..
    boleh donk sekali2 pake bhs inggris, meskipun grammernya berantakan abis...hahaha

    oia, that why?selepas kawan jo ke kantor,..gk jo kompres kepala jo, malah jo liat air dingin'a itu 2 hari kemudian, hahahaha...
    ups, sstttt..ntar ketawuan sama temen jo itu :)

    BalasHapus
  3. :D saya malah ga perhatiin grammarnya tuh, yang penting ngerti doank, udah.. :D

    hehe, ok- secret.. ;)

    keep write then... :)

    BalasHapus